Sell more tickets, more effectively: Etix helps you sell more intelligently, more efficiently and with a higher return.
- Built by Etix: We don’t license our software from someone else. We develop and control our own for better adaptability and support.
- Experienced: 12 years of experience selling 50 million tickets a year for over 4,000 clients in 40 countries means we’ve earned the right to call ourselves ticketing experts.
- Personal service with a boutique feel. You won’t feel lost in the mix at Etix.
Social & Mobile
- Post your events to Facebook and Twitter automatically.
- Create Facebook events automatically.
- Enable fans to RSVP, Like and Share during the purchasing process.
Mobile is becoming increasingly important for brands and businesses, so Etix creates pages and content that looks good on mobile devices.
- Mobile-optimized websites and email campaigns.
- Customized mobile apps.
- Etix iPhone app.
Digital Marketing: Etix Connect
Our dedicated marketing team works directly with you to create a customized digital strategy that drives measurable results.
- Marketing plan.
- Website upgrade, design, development and maintenance.
- Email marketing management.
- Social media strategy and support.
- Analytics & reporting.
- Fan activation and monetization.
You maintain control of your data, not us.
Over the course of 11 years, we’ve developed a system full of best-in-breed features and tools… with bells and whistles that matter.
- Custom-branded purchase process
- Reserved seat and select-a-seat options
- Print-at-home, Will Call, US Mail, and Express Mail
- Credential module
- Multiple points of sale: Online, Box Office, Etix Phone Center, Outlets, Kiosk, and iPhone App
- Demand-based pricing
- Social media integration – sell tickets on Facebook!
- iPhone application
- In-depth, real-time reporting
- All the hardware you need to run your box office and print/validate tickets and credentials
Reporting & Analytics
The ticket-selling landscape has changed, so we’ve integrated reporting and analytics into everything we do. Our system reports on your ticket sales from every angle so you can sell more tickets.
- Dozens of built-in reports.
- Integrated email marketing reports.
- Google map zip code report.
Your data is never shared.
Support: On-site & Online Support
We’re an established ticketing company with a boutique feel, making every experience a personal one for our clients. From day one, you’ll have a personal account manager and a support staff meeting your needs both on-site and online.
- 24/7 client support.
- Online event setup and management.
- On-site support when you need it.
- Toll-free telephone sales center based out of our Raleigh, NC headquarters.
- Fulfillment center capabilities.
- Retail outlet setup.
- Knowledge Base of “how-to” guides.
- Monthly client newsletter with tips and tricks.
From the middle of Alaska to the coast of Maine, our 4,100+ clients include:
- Arenas and amphitheatres like McMenamins’ Edgefield, The DeltaPlex, and Koka Booth Amphitheatre
- Performing arts centers like CenterStage Richmond, Savannah Civic Center, and Oxnard Performing Arts Center
- State fairs like Delaware, North Carolina, and Nebraska
- Festivals like Summer Camp Music Festival (IL), The Florida Strawberry Festival, and World Beer Festival (NC)
- Venues like Metro (Chicago), The Orange Peel (Asheville), First Avenue (Minneapolis), and Neumo’s (Seattle)
- Worldwide sports like Shanghai Formula 1, SG Dynamo Dresden (German football), and the Tokyo Giants (professional baseball)
The Etix Experience
We offer the easiest-to-use, most robust online, social and POS processes in the industry.
- Sign-up: Your Etix Account Manager stays with you throughout your Etix partnership.
- Set-up: Sell multiple events and ticket types in minutes or have an Etix pro handle it for you at no charge.
- Ramp-up: Our system is easy to learn, intuitive and we have trainers to assist you one-on-one.
- Stay-up: Perhaps the most stable platform in the industry. We stay up so you can sell more tickets.
- Big-day: We get you the software, hardware and human resources you need to run your event.
- Wrap-up: Reporting available 24/7. Settlements are fast and easy.